Ah, I can't believe it! After being engaged for 10 months, a year doesn't sound so long.
So now we can really start planning. Well I've started, but now I can actually get Ty to talk about it. :) I think we have the church and the reception hall decided on.
Epworth United Methodist Church
And then we'll have our reception at The Crescent Room.
I didn't take a picture of the outside, but here's what it looks like inside...
There was a reception there yesterday, so we got to check it out decorated. Their wedding was really small, so the tables will be much closer together and a lot more of them. Oh, and our dance floor will definitely have to be bigger. :)
So, there we go.
Ty and I are meeting with a photographer on Wednesday...so keep your fingers crossed that she can give us what we want within our budget. And Tonya, I'll be sure to "dress pretty, act nice and not screw it up". :)
No comments:
Post a Comment