Thursday, January 13, 2011

Don't Worry...

I'm alive!! haha

I just realized I have not updated this since Christmas. Geez!!!

Well I'm not going to go back and go thru Christmas and do a day by day update, but I will say it was a WONDERFUL Christmas full of family, food, good times, laughs, wonderful gifts and a little snow too! I'm completely blessed with wonderful people in my life.

Ty and I on Christmas Eve


Our annual family Christmas picture

New Year's Eve I had to work at Johnny B's from 10-8. It was a LONG and crazy day, but I made pretty good money, so you can't be too mad at that. After work I went home and cleaned up and Ty and I went to a little NYE get together with some of his friends. It was a really good time! This was Ty and I's 5 NYE together. This one was extra special too because it's finally the year we're getting MARRIED!! Craziness!! :)
Bad pic with my iPhone but it works. :)

I swear as soon as January 1st hit it became full out wedding mode for me. I mean, we're down to less than 4 months now! It IS full on wedding mode. So much stuff to do! But it's coming along.
Bridesmaids dresses are ordered.
My mom's dress is ordered. (Need to talk to Ty's mom and see how she's coming along with that.)
Hotel rooms (at a discounted rate) are blocked off for the guests.
All decor is ordered (I believe.)
A few adjustments have been made to save some moolah.
Honeymoon will be booked in the next few days! (I hope!)
2 Shower dates are set.
I'm sure there are more things I've done in the last two weeks, but these are for sure!
I'm hoping to get Ty to go with me this weekend so we can register. That will be fun!!
So it's coming right along. Can't believe it's this year!! So crazy! But I love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.