So, last friday I had my first bridal shower. Thrown by my wonderful friend, Sarah, with all my work peeps that hopefully will be able to make it to the wedding! We went to Bar Louie for some lunch and delicious cake and of course some gifts! It was great. I felt very loved!
Loved this cake Sarah had made for me from Donut Bank! Delish!
Cute LOVE sign from Sarah, Kara and Jamie who I work with.
Sarah and I. :) My little hostess with the mostest!Saturday I had another shower thrown by my bridesmaids and Sarah. It was with all of my family and friends! It was incredible. It felt like an out of body experience, honestly. At first I didn't even feel like it was for me. I just was walking around talking to everyone that knew me and were giving me hugs, and I still didn't feel like it was for me.
Everyone was so completely generous and Ty and I really racked up on some awesome things. We've used some towels already and I put our new quilt on the bed.
I think I was most excited about my new vacuum though! How sad is that? I didn't ever think I would see that day. BUT I have 2 cats, who shed A TON, so my little baby vacuum just wasn't cutting it.
All in all, it was an incredible day and I was overwhelmed with the generosity and love from our family and friends. Made me even MORE excited for our big day. (if that is even possible.) :)

My beautiful Hostesses!

MSU girls! We ALWAYS do this picture!

My future mother-in-law, Anita. :)

Ah, LOVE these girls! Couldn't live without them!

Mom and her daughters and granddaughters

My mom and sisters and step-sister, Katie

Mom and sisters

My Maids of Honor :)
No comments:
Post a Comment