Oh man, do we have some bridesmaid dress drama going on.
Since I had to be difficult and have a charcoal grey taffeta dress, there weren't a ton of options. I wanted to get the bridesmaids dresses at the same place that I got my dress (so the girls could get 10% off) I only had certain designers to choose from. I finally found a dress that I liked that came in the right color AND let us change the fabric to whatever. So taffeta, here we come!
So we got all the dresses ordered in January and they finally came in this Monday. I had to pick up four of the dresses b/c 4 of the bridesmaids live out of town. Since Tonya and I are right about the same size, I tried hers on and boy is that sucker SNUG. Michelle tried hers on. SNUG. Danielle tried hers on. SNUG. When Michelle went in again yesterday to have Kelsey and Maddie try on theirs, she tried hers on again after it had been altered a little bit and it fits just fine now. She had them measure her hips again and they were exactly the same as when she was measured the first time. So it's not the girls. It's the darn dress.
Luckily, there's room to take them out, so hopefully everything will be fine, but still. It's STRESSFUL!!! haha Thank goodness we have a FEW weeks to get them all tweaked. Fingers crossed they work out. :) haha
And just for funsies, here's me in Tonya's dress. Like I said, it's a little snug, but you get the idea. And sorry about the iPhone picture quality...it's much easier to use then getting out my big camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment