Monday, August 26, 2013

July

And July...


Started the month off with a week of "staycation" at home. Decided to try the "drink a whole gallon of water in a day"
 I succeeded. And peed. A lot.

Then my mom came over and helped me spruce up our house! She's the best!




 Much better!
 Love her!!!! Seriously, how cute is she??? We needed more room in the trash for limbs and leaves. ha!

Then went to the drive in to see The Heat. HI-larious!!!!!

 White trashed it up and laid out in my drive way. :)

Ty and the neighbor's grandson bought a new basketball goal, and I got recruited to help put it together. Fun. Listen, if you can work together with your spouse to assemble something, I'm pretty sure you can make it through anything. ;)

Then I decided to get more blonde highlights in my hair for summer

Got to see this cutie again. Sadie Mae!

And her gorgeous mommy!

 And got to shower this awesome girl with love at her bridal shower. Love my Annabell!

Krystal and Anne

Danielle & Anne

Finally started going back to Body Pump. And I'm SO happy I did. I LOVE that class so much! 

 Finally got all of this stuff out of the guest bedroom and took it to the Goodwill.


My SIL, Gracie come up to visit and we went on a nature walk before Ty's softball game

Then we went and got pedi's


Went to Holiday World with my fam and found out they had Fried Oreos.

 So, of course. I got some. YUM!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.