How far along: 37 WEEKS!!! I can't believe I only have a few more weeks of updating! So crazy!!!!
Baby size: Cruz is as big as a Winter Melon!! No idea what that is, but it's a good size melon! ha!
Weight gain: 25ish lbs.
Maternity clothes: Oh yeah! I'm ready to start wearing my old clothes though!
Stretch marks: Not that I've found!
Sleep: Pretty good! Just trying to get as much as I can!
Gender: BOY!
Movement: I'm sorry, what is that?? Oh, just kidding! This kid is the biggest squirmer ever!! A nurse told me that means he'll never sit still when he's out either. Yay! haha
Best moment this week: Honestly probably a tie between getting a pedicure (Ahhhh, heaven for my little swollen feetsies) and having my mom come over and DEEP clean our house! It's soooo clean, I wish it could stay like this forever!!!!!
Looking forward to: Meeting this little boy!! He can come any time now!
Food cravings: Still wanting chocolate milk. Broke down and got a little carton at work one morning and got another half gallon Thursday evening.
Weirdest food I ate this week: Can't really think of anything...
Anything making you queasy/sick? Nope.
Labor signs: Still having Braxton Hicks every now and then. Nothing crazy though!
What I miss: Not having swollen hands and feet. They've been pretty bad this week. Ready for them to be normal again and to wear my wedding bands. I miss them!
Symptoms: Heartburn. Swollen hands and feet. Middle of the night potty breaks. Random pains in random places. Sleepy.
Nursery: It's ALMOST ready for the big reveal!!! Eek! I LOVE it!!!!!!!
Belly button in or out: Out to shout! ha!
Mood: Wonderful!
Workouts: Walked 1 day this week, but that was it. Have been running lots of errands after work and of course helping clean the house with mom on Saturday was a workout for this preggo! ha!
Things that suck: I just started getting a pain this week in my upper back on the right side towards the end of the day and at night. I have no idea why, but it really really sucks!
Things that don't suck: Knowing Cruz can show up any day now and he's full term and will hopefully be the healthiest little baby ever! :)
More pics from Week 37:
My Easter bump!!
And just like that, we have a car seat in my car! Crazy!!
My little model playing with our new Canon Rebel T5!! :)
Thank you hospital for having little cartons of chocolate milk in the cafeteria! :)
Getting the best pedicure of my life!! haha
Pretty toes, but way less swollen then they have been! I should probably get a pedi every day! ;)
I sent this to Anne and Tonya Friday night and Anne said my belly looked like I was stashing cookie dough!! haha
I think we're pretty stocked up on diapers! Plus we got more yesterday at our shower with the Porter's!!!
Mom doing some serious deep cleaning on Saturday!! So lucky she likes a challenge, because I'm pretty sure our house was just that! :)
Gerr Bear came over Saturday too and switched out the ceiling light and put a dimmer on the light switch in Cruz's room and hung these shelves!
And Ty worked his booty off cleaning out the backyard. He raked up all the leaves, cut down limbs and a stupid tree that had vines that grew from every direction. It looks so much better!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment