So, it's Friday and I'm not so great at focusing on those days. So while I was downstairs getting some coffee with Sarah, we were walking thru the Marketing dept and stumbled across a life size poster of Ryan Sheckler (He's a professional skateboarder for those of you who don't know). Well anyway, he has a shoe for Etnies called "the Sheckler". Etnies sent us this poster thing of him and Tucker, my boss and the men's athletic buyer, didn't want it so it gave it to the marketing department and they didn't want it either. SO...Sarah and I decided to take him, because we think he's adorable.He's like maybe 20 and just so cute. We're going to share him and leave him in our cubes at work to keep us company. I can say though that I did walk back to my desk earlier from being in someones office and he scared the crap out of me because I forgot he was there!! haha So say hello to my newest addition to my cube... :)
Ryan and myself! haha

We decorated him a little bit! :)

Sarah and Ryan
No comments:
Post a Comment