Tuesday, August 18, 2009

WE SET A DATE!!!

So, I think we've set a date! haha
Well Ty and I haven't really seen each other a whole lot since we've gotten engaged. With him working all the time and me having something every weekend it seems like, we haven't gotten a chance to really talk about the wedding. But I did make an effort about 2 weeks ago to ask him about when we would get married. All I said was, "What do you think about May 7th, 2011?" and he said, "I like it." haha So there we go. Date set. May 7, 2011 = we're getting married!!!! YAY! Where? Evansville. That's about the only other thing that I've gotten so far. I've definitely been looking online at reception halls and possible churches, photographers, dresses (Maybe even tried on a handful last Friday with Mom at Memories in the Making) I honestly just went in there to look at bridesmaid dresses and swatches to see if I could find a charcoal/grey color that I like and then it turned in to looking at gowns and then putting them on. :) It was fun! and I think I know what I like at least, so that's a start.
I've learned so far that weddings are expensive and very time consuming, so it's a really good thing that we have 627 days to go! :) Not that I'm counting or anything.
Alright, that's it for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.