I can't believe it's November already. Craziness!!!
So I bought some new decor for my kitchen a few weeks ago. I've been wanting to put stuff above the cabinets for a while, but just hadn't gotten around to getting anything. So I finally did! yay!
Here are some pics for your viewing pleasure....
The kitchen on the very first day we moved in. December 2007.

And now. The rugs are new and the plates and words above the cabinets.

Before....
And after. I love it. I think it looks really good. :)
I've had the candle in the middle and the placemats for a while, just got the napkins and napkin holders. So cute. I think I need a new centerpiece now though...
So there ya go!! I'll start showing more before and afters from now on. Once I get the clock up in the living room, I'll post those. :)
That's all for now. Happy November!
No comments:
Post a Comment