A few weeks ago, I got a recipe exchange email where you send it to a bunch of people and put your name under the person's name who sent it to you and then whoever they send it to will send you a recipe. Well I got quite a few really good recipes that I want to try and one of them I did try. Potato Soup. And oh my goodness, it was delicious!! And that's not just me saying it. Ty loved it! And his friend Sammy was in town to hunt and he tried it and loved it too! So I thought I'd share the recipe in case anyone would want to try it too. :)
I will warn you, it's not a "healthy" recipe, but who cares, it's GOOD!!
Ingredients:
6-7 large potatoes
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of celery soup
1 stick butter
8 oz cream cheese
¾ c milk
Salt and pepper
Directions:
Cut up potatoes and fill pan with just enough water to cover them. Bring to a boil and cook until tender. Drain any water if necessary.
Stir in rest of ingredients and cook until all melted. (I set my cream cheese and butter on the stove so that it got kind of melted).
And that's it! It's ready to eat!!
The girl I got the recipe from said she puts shredded cheddar cheese and bacon bits on top, but I forgot that. It was good without it. :)
Enjoy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment