So I think I have my living room MOSTLY done. There can always be a few more things added, but I finally got something hung up over the tv and another little box/picture thing that I've had sitting on the floor in my living room for like a year and a half finally hung up. I have a hard time making decisions, okay? I'm very indecisive. Ask Ty. haha
So here you go. Here are some pics of my "basically finished after almost 2 years" living room. Let me know what you think. :)
So here you go. Here are some pics of my "basically finished after almost 2 years" living room. Let me know what you think. :)
My little B-Bax posing for the camera. :)

View from the front door. I kind of want to put little shelves over by the loveseat, but not really sure. I feel like it still needs something though...

New clock and lamp. Got the clock at Target for $10. Regular like $80 or something, so I had to get it! I think it maybe needs to go lower...thoughts??
View from the corner of the room by the closet.

View from the stairs. And there's Baxter again...he likes the camera. :)

And the box/picture thing that I've had forever. I think it looks pretty good there. :)
So there you have it. You all like?? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment