Monday, February 1, 2010

Yes, I made ANOTHER wreath.

This is my other obsession. I swear. I'm in love with wreaths! I don't know what my deal is. I want a wreath for every season, every holiday, for everyday really. And most of all, I like to make them. Not sure if it's neccessarily cheaper, but it's fun and gives me something to do.

So, when I found the felt wreath, I also found this wreath and HAD to have it for my door for Valentine's Day. Well at the bottom of that post, she linked to another blogger who did something similar to the acorn wreath, but with lima beans.


I figured it would be WAY easier to find lima beans right now, then it would acorns, so that's what I decided to go with and this is how it turned out.


What do you think??

I bought Big lima beans, when I should've bought baby ones, but oh well, I think it turned out okay. The more I look at it in this picture, the more imperfections I see. Anyway, it was my first try at it. Can't be perfect all the time, right?

And here's what it looks like on my front door.

I might get a little red wooden heart or "Love" something to put in the middle so you know it's Valentine's. And then after February is over, I'm going to put like a mint green ribbon around it and then it'll be my Spring wreath! yay! Versatility! I love it!

This one cost me about $20 to make. I bought the styrofoam wreath, hot glue gun, glue sticks and the spray paint at Hobby Lobby, then got the lima beans at Walmart.

Super easy to make and super cute too, in my opinion. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.