So yeah, I'm WAY behind on this post, but it's Friday night and Ty's at work, so I finally made time to do my "vacation post".
Vacation seems like FOREVER ago unfortunately. I think I'm due for another one. At least I have Monday off for Memorial Day. Woo hoo! I'll take whatever I can get.
Speaking of vacation, here are a few of my favorite pics from our trip...
Road Trippin' with my sisters!!! We have TONS of pictures like this!
My beautiful Mom!
This is just how it is. :) Go Hoosiers!
The "big" kids getting ready to go out to eat.
Ty and I hanging out at the clubhouse pool.
After dinner at Tacky Jacks. Yes, we're twins. And no, we didn't do it on purpose. Promise. haha
Kisses on the beach. MUAH!
On the balcony of our condo.
Just relaxin' at the pool with my sisters and my niece.
Well there's our vacation in a nutshell!! Can't wait to do it again! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment