Thursday, June 17, 2010

Rather Productive

So, I've gotten quite a few things crossed off the Wedding To Do List. I'm pretty proud of myself considering it's still about 10 1/2 months away. (Pat on the back for me. AND my wonderful little wedding planner, MOM. Thanks Mom!!)
Here's what we have so far:
- Church: Booked
- Reception Hall: Booked
- Photographers: Booked (Woo Hoo!!! Rowe Portrait Studios! Love them!!! Cannot wait to work with them!!!)
- Caterer: Booked
- DJ: Booked
- Stuff for the most AMAZING bouquet holder EVER!!!: Bought
- Colors: Decided
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Possibly decided on
- Some of the bridesmaids shoes: On hold in Shoe Carnival store #3's office
- Ideas for my centerpieces: Pretty much thought of
- Bouquets: Totally know what they are going to look like
I'm sure there are other things I have done, but that's the big stuff and a few little things that we have done.
YAY!!
It's moving right along. :)
Until next time...
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.