I stole this from my sister's blog...
1. Who was the first person you said I Love You to today? Ty
2. Do you still talk to your first love? If I run into somewhere, yes, but I haven't seen him in years
3. What was your first alcoholic drink? Coors Light
4. What was the first question asked to you today? What time will you be home?
5. What was your first car? 1988 Honda Accord (the "bomb") haha
6. Who was the first person to text you today? Sara Watson
7. Who is the first person you thought of today? Ty
8. Who was your first grade teacher? Mrs. Stern
9. Where did you go on your first airplane ride? First to Atlanta, GA, then onto San Juan, Puerto Rico to go on a CRUISE!!!
10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with? Never snuck out
11. Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them? Probably Brandi Jones, and no, I haven't seen or talked to her in years either...
12. Where was your first sleepover? I think at my Aunt Jeana's
13. Who was the first person you talked to this morning? Ty
14. Whose wedding were you in the first time? Becca's and Todd's
15. What was the first thing you thought this morning? Ugh, do I have to get up and go to work???
16. What was the first concert you ever went to? Garth Brooks
17. First tattoo & piercing? No tattoo & ears when I was a like 2 years old, I think
18. First foreign country you went to? Do little Caribbean places count, like St. Maarten??
19. Who was your first crush? Dustin Sarver
20. When was your first detention? I think I had lunch detention in 6th grade for passing notes during a test... oopsie.
21. What was the first state you lived in? Indiana
22. Who was the first person to break your heart? my high school boyfriend...
1. Who was the first person you said I Love You to today? Ty
2. Do you still talk to your first love? If I run into somewhere, yes, but I haven't seen him in years
3. What was your first alcoholic drink? Coors Light
4. What was the first question asked to you today? What time will you be home?
5. What was your first car? 1988 Honda Accord (the "bomb") haha
6. Who was the first person to text you today? Sara Watson
7. Who is the first person you thought of today? Ty
8. Who was your first grade teacher? Mrs. Stern
9. Where did you go on your first airplane ride? First to Atlanta, GA, then onto San Juan, Puerto Rico to go on a CRUISE!!!
10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with? Never snuck out
11. Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them? Probably Brandi Jones, and no, I haven't seen or talked to her in years either...
12. Where was your first sleepover? I think at my Aunt Jeana's
13. Who was the first person you talked to this morning? Ty
14. Whose wedding were you in the first time? Becca's and Todd's
15. What was the first thing you thought this morning? Ugh, do I have to get up and go to work???
16. What was the first concert you ever went to? Garth Brooks
17. First tattoo & piercing? No tattoo & ears when I was a like 2 years old, I think
18. First foreign country you went to? Do little Caribbean places count, like St. Maarten??
19. Who was your first crush? Dustin Sarver
20. When was your first detention? I think I had lunch detention in 6th grade for passing notes during a test... oopsie.
21. What was the first state you lived in? Indiana
22. Who was the first person to break your heart? my high school boyfriend...
No comments:
Post a Comment