Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Time for an update...

...from my new iPhone!!!!! :)

Okay so I just had this big paragraph typed out and I somehow deleted it. Crap!!! Dang you, iPhone!! And I was just saying how much I loved it.

Well I don't want to try to type all that out again, so the gist of it was Ty got me the new iPhone 4 for my birthday. He gives great birthday gifts and I don't so much, so I really need to step it up.

So just a short and sweet boring blog since I haven't blogged in a while. I'll do a better one soon. But that's all for now. Happy Tuesday everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! Oh, I heard on the radio yesterday that iPhone is going to be opening up to all cell providers soon!!! I'm so excited!!! It's gonna be iPhone madness!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.