So, I've been wanting to get a night stand for the guest bedroom for a while now, but I didn't want to spend a bunch of money on one either. I would look on craigslist all the time, but I just never found anything.
My mom told me to go to Bed, Bath and Beyond and get one of those little round side wooden tables and a table cloth and be done with it, so that's what I did. Only cost me like $16 too!! Woo hoo!
So, I got the tablecloth washed and ironed and set that all up and needed to put some stuff on it. Our neighbor gave us an old lamp that is a pretty little brass lamp. I know it's so pretty just the way it is, but I decided I should paint it.
Before:
(These pics are from my phone, so they aren't perfect, but you get the idea.)
So, I went to Walmart and picked up some black spray paint. And here's the end product! I think it turned out pretty good. It's not perfect close up, but it works. Ty and I got the lamp shade one weekend when we went to the Peddler's Mall in O-town for like $2. Pretty good looking $4 lamp, don't ya think?? :)
And AFTER:
No comments:
Post a Comment