Monday, August 23, 2010

Saturday.

Well this past Saturday, with 5 of my bridesmaids, my 2 junior bridesmaids, my mom and my future mother-in-law in tow, we went DRESS SHOPPING!!!

We started in Newburgh at Ella Park which is an absolutely gorgeous boutique! The lady that helped us was super nice and I just loved the place. Found a few dresses that I liked, but nothing that I fell in LOVE with. There is one dress that they are getting that I am dying to try on, so as soon as that comes in I'm going over there to try that sucker on!! I want to see it on so bad!!! I really, really like it in the picture, so i'm hoping i'm going to like it on...but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Since I had so many people come with me and a couple of them drive a couple hours just to come, I wanted to do something to thank them. So I made some sugar cookies in the shapes of wedding gowns and a cake. :) I also gave them all a card and wrote them each a personal message. I think they all liked it. :)



After leaving Ella Park, we went to Memories in the Making. I tried on quite a few there and there were some that I like there as well...but nothing that just came out and really grabbed me and felt like this was the ONE that I had to wear to walk down the aisle and marry Ty. I just never got that feeling. I really hope I do, but I'm really scared that I won't...ugh. oh well. I still have some time.


(This was a dress that I totally just tried on for fun. Not even close to anything that I like. We called this the Holly Hobby dress. I showed it to Ty and he was NOT a fan. haha)


We also tried to pick out a bridesmaid dress for the girls, but it's not so much an easy task when you want a taffeta dress, in charcoal grey, with a little bit of a sweetheart neckline, rouching across the stomach and a lace up back. haha. My only request are that they are charcoal taffeta and the girls are comfortable in them...Krystal pretty much requested the rest. haha J/K Krystal. :) love you!!


All in all, it might not have been a "successful" day, but it was definitely a GREAT day!!! I had a blast and can't wait to go and find my dress soon!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.