8 Months from today's date Ty and I are getting MARRIED!!!!
I seriously cannot believe it's only 8 months away. Everyone told me it would fly by and I swear as soon as we hit the 1 year mark, it has flown. I really didn't think it would, but it has. 8 months is not very far away. AT ALL.
I think we're doing good on our timeline though. Moving right along. :) Mom's ready for me to order my gown, but I'm still not 100% sure. As long as it's ordered by November, we're good. So I still have some time.
I stayed at Mom and Gerry's 2 weekends ago, so we played with the flowers for some of the centerpieces and here are the rough drafts of 2 of them.
(The sticks won't be that tall and we're going to add 2 more of the sweet peas and a few curly sticks too)

Still need something to kind of fill in the holes of this one, not quite sure what to use though. Mom did this and sent me a pic, so it might work. I need to see it in person though...
Then the 3rd centerpiece will be a short fishbowl with about 7 roses in cream, light pink, and bright pink. I think they are all going to be really pretty. :) Yay!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment