Friday, September 17, 2010

Not a good start to my Friday...

Ugh. I hate when days start like today. I turned off my alarm this morning and went back to sleep and didn't wake up until, oh, 6:59. Yeah. I need to leave my house by 7:20 to make it to work on time. So, that wasn't happening. I left about 7:50 and got to work at 8:30. Yikes.
Then to add to it, as I was grabbing my purse this morning to leave, I looked at the calendar hanging on the wall in the kitchen and saw that our payment for the TV was due on September 11th. Yep. 6 days ago.
Crap.
And with that payment, if you're even a nano second late, you get a late fee. UGH. Seriously???
Happy frickin' Friday.
Are you sure it's not Monday??? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.