Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I THINK we might have found the BM dresses!


So, last Thursday mom met me at Memories in the Making to look at another designer's line of Bridesmaids dresses that I thought might have the right kind of grey/charcoal taffeta color that I am wanting. So we checked a few out and I think we may have found one.


Mom said she would be my little model, (and I say little because she is TINY, the dress was huge on her!! haha) she tried on 2 for me and we really, REALLY liked the 2nd one. I really want to see a dress in their "silver" color because all I've seen is the swatch and it looks pretty good, but I'm not 100% convinced it's EXACTLY what I'm looking for.


I'm picky.


I know.


I can't help it.


I'm a tiny bit Bridezilla-y.


I'm owning it. :)


So, anyway, here's the dress. It's shown in Indigo, so totally not the color I'm going with, but I'm LOVING the dress. What do you think??
Mom, my beautiful model. :)

LOVE all the rouching and the sweetheart!!


Showing the side. AND how big it was on Mom. :) That seam should be a little closer to the side of her than the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.