So this past weekend my friend at work, Sarah, had a surprise 30th birthday party for her husband. She made it a Jersey Shore theme to make it more fun. She had the whole place decorated with jager bottles, glow sticks, sunglasses, had Season 1 of Jersey Shore playing in the background and the soundtrack from the show playing too so we could fist pump all night long!
With it being Jersey Shore themed, we all of course had to dress in our best Jersey Shore attire. So of course, I go to my second closet, Sarah :) and I borrow a dress and some shoes from her.
My inspiration was Sammy, from the show, so I needed some long dark hair, so I went and got some Paris Hilton extensions from Sally Beauty Supply, some cheap BIG gold hoop earrings, bracelets and a ring (that turned my finger green. haha). I went pretty heavy on the eye makeup and showed a little more cleavage then normal. Hey, it's Jersey Shore, what do you expect. :)
So anyway, I got dressed and ready to go, asked Ty what he thought and he said "Well you look like you belong on the Jersey Shore." haha SUCCESS!!! (BTW, Ty was really going to try to go with me, but he worked the night before, had traffic school during the day (he's a bit of a speed demon), then had to play softball for work that night, so he was exhausted...so he got out of it, whatever :) )
I sent this to Krystal to see if she approved of my outfit, she did. :) haha
The party was a really good time! Jacob was completely surprised and shocked and had a great time. I stayed til about 11:30 then went home. Sarah threw a great party!!
The birthday boy enjoying the party in his honor! Happy 30th Jacob!
Mrs. Party Planner, Sarah, and I :)
Whitney and I. She won best dressed! How could she not?!?! She rocked that Snooki poof and Snooki shades!!! Love it!
Me and Shannon
Sarah, Shannon and I having a great time at the party!
No comments:
Post a Comment