Tuesday, December 14, 2010

And the Bridesmaids have dresses. :)

I finally found a bridesmaids dress for my girls!!! YAY!!!!


Man, that was a difficult task! Finding a strapless, long, taffeta dress in a charcoal gray color is NOT very easy...BUT we found it!! And it's pretty reasonably price, (I think.) All of my bridesmaids say they like it, so I hope they do!


Here it is in satin and purple, so just imagine it in taffeta and "gunmetal" as the Pretty Maids brand calls it. :)



Please ignore the fact that it's really wrinkled. The store had just gotten the dress in the day before and didn't have a chance to steam it before I got there. :)



And the back is lace-up like, my sister Krystal was really, really wanting. So, you're welcome sister. :)

And a close up version of the rouching (or however that is spelled).

LOVE IT!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.