Monday, February 7, 2011

3 Months to go!!

Wow! We seriously only have 3 months until I walk down the aisle.
That's crazy!
It's so weird to think that when we got engaged and set our date that we had like 600 and some odd days to go. Now we're down to 89! It has flown by lately. I'm so excited and ready for it, but at the same time, I don't want it to be over already. I know in the end, all that matters is that we are married, but I am a girl and I can't help to be super excited about THE day! And let me tell you, I AM SUPER EXCITED!
I can't wait to get all dressed up and pretty with my best friends and ladies that mean the world to me.
I can't wait to walk down the aisle with my dad and step-dad with Ty waiting for me at the end.
I can't wait to hold his hands while we make our vows to each other to be together through it all.
I can't wait to be announced as Mr. and Mrs. Ty Porter.
I can't wait to have our first kiss as husband and wife. I can't wait to have our first dance as husband and wife.
I can't wait to dance the night away with all of our family and friends.
And I absolutely cannot wait to spend a week away with my new husband!!! That is going to be incredible...wherever it may be. :)
Alright, enough daydreaming about the beach and the warmth. :) It will be here soon enough. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.