Man, I've been slacking on this whole blog thing. Oopsie.
Unfortunately, I've been quite busy at work lately, so I haven't had a chance to update it. Dang work. Always in the way. :)
Anyway, like my blog title says...94 Days! NINETY-FOUR! We are down to double digits people. That is NUTS! Crazy nuts!! I can't believe it is getting so close. And there's so much left to do still! AAAAHHHH!! But I'm not stressing yet. I'm really not. I'm still enjoying the planning. We've had a few stressful times here and there and have made some changes and whatnot, but it's still coming right along and at the end of the day (on May 7th to be exact) Ty and I will be married and that's all that matters. :) I can't wait!
So anyway, I just wanted to post a little something, since I hadn't in so long, but I need to get back to the shoes now. Who knew they were SO important?!?! haha
And here's a picture of my cute little flower girl, Bailey and her flower girl dress. Becca had just got it in the mail and they tried it on right away to make sure it would fit. I think we'll change the sash to the same color as my bridesmaids dresses (I'm sure there will be some fabric leftover from some of my short bridesmaids that we can use). But isn't she so precious? She LOVES playing dress up.
Little model! She's so cute!
Well Happy Hump Day everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment