
Ty very intently watching Sunday night football. :)

New picture in the bathroom from my friend, Lauren. Thanks friend!! The clock used to be there, but I like this picture here better!

And the clock better here!

We finally got the dresser from Gerald's house from mom and Gerry this past weekend(I should've taken a pic of that) (Thank you M&G!!) so I moved stuff out of mine and Ty's dressers in our bedroom that were overflowing. Think I have enough bikini's?? :) I'm sure Ty would think I have 10 too many.

Lexie was attached to my hip Wednesday night, and I loved it!! :) she laid right there in the laundry room while I folded laundry.

Then I woke up with her next to me yesterday morning. :)

Came home for lunch on Thursday and she was here. How cute is that?? She must have been chilly.

And then Thursday night after I let Baxter back in from outside ( we're trying him out as an indoor/outdoor kitty...) I found Lexie here. This is underneath the big computer desk in the middle bedroom. I think she was hiding from her stinky outdoor smelling brother. Haha
The end!!! Happy Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment