Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I'm Alive!!

And Ty and I swear we getting Internet soon. This internet just on our iPhones is not enough!

So anyway, here's a little update from my phone with some iPhone pics.

Since I last blogged....

We celebrated Thanksgiving...



My oldest niece went to her first high school Christmas dance...



We got together with friends for our annual Christmas get-together...



And stayed the night at this awesome cabin with the hubs...



Had an unexpected visitor in our backyard...



Had cookie day and celebrated IU being #1...



Took our annual family picture on Christmas Eve-Eve...



Got fun Christmas gifts like these...





Saw the Zac Brown Band in concert...on the floor...





Had friends have a cute little baby...



and of course, taken lots of pics of my fur babies!! :)





Happy 2012! I'll be updating more soon, I promise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.