Thursday, March 15, 2012

FINALLY!!!!



WE HAVE INTERNET AT OUR HOUSE!!



It's about darn time!!! haha I feel so into technology right now getting to update my blog sitting on my couch on my laptop that isn't plugged into a router. haha


So, just a quick little update:



I found this cute little baby in the parking lot at my work about 5 weeks ago. She had a brace on her arm, so I took her to the vet and sure enough, she had broken her leg and it healed back incorrectly. Long story short, we couldn't find her owner, she now belongs to us and her name is Izzy. She will unfortunately have to have her right front arm amputated soon, which I am not looking forward to AT ALL, but I know she will do great! She's a little cuddler too and everyone knows I love that. I tell Ty I'm her favorite, but he argues with me. He can't be all of our 3 cats favorite. haha





I also accidentally got my hair chopped off. I'm sure this isn't chopped off to most, but to me it is! It was so long too. I'm so ready for it to grow back!!!!




And last but not least, I just got started as a Distributor for a company called It Works! They are best known for their Ultimate Body Applicators. A targeted applicator that you can place anywhere that you want to tone, tighten, and firm starting in as little as 45 minutes!!! It's a great product and I've had a few parties so far that have been pretty successful! I have quite a few more parties already scheduled and some more people that plan to have parties too! I'm very excited about it!! It's fun! and I'm making a little extra money, which isn't terrible. :)


So that's what I've been up to! I'm excited to get back to blogging again! I've missed this.

3 comments:

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.