Thursday, March 29, 2012

Cake

Ty's not a huge sweets person like I am, but yesterday was his birthday and you can't have a birthday without cake, so I decided to add his favorite candy to a cake...Reese's. Well, Twix might be his favorite, but Reese's are a close second and since I was making the cake and he didn't know anything about it, I made the final decision. And that decision was Reese's. 

Anyway, back to the reason for this post...cake. Chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting and Reese's. Oh and 3-0 candles, for my little 30 year old husband. :)

It looks a little something like this...

 YUM!!! 

We finally got to try it tonight since Ty is finally home, and it was pretty good. It could have used double the frosting, but this way I saved myself a couple of calories. haha What am I saying? This cake was calorie free. Because I said so. :) What? It doesn't work like that? haha oh well. It's birthday cake. Who cares how many calories it has. 

Alright, I'm going to go eat another piece of cake. Happy almost Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.