Friday:
Ty was still off of work from when he went to Florida, so we decided to go get some dinner and run a few errands. We went to Salsarita's for dinner. It was good! Then we went to Game Stop and got a Sonic and Sega racing game for the Playstation3. haha so fun! Then we went to Shoe Carnival since it was friends and family weekend. Ty got some new tennis shoes, but I walked out empty handed. boo. I was really hoping to get some new sandals, but there just wasn't much to choose from. I miss store 3 that has everything!!! haha After that we went home and played the Playstation a little bit and then watched Straw Dogs. Not so good. Oh well.
This was Izzy asleep on the kitchen table Friday before we went to run our errands. Little fart, already just doing whatever the heck she wants!!
Saturday:
We both slept in which was really, really nice! Then we ran up to the gas station and got 15 bags of mulch for the backyard! All of this area took 14 bags! Geez, it just eats it up!! But it didn't take long to do and we think it looks pretty good!!!


After that, we returned the movies we rented and picked up a yummy grilled/smoked chicken that some place was selling by the gas station that we saw and smelled earlier when we were getting mulch. Then ran to Kroger to get some sides. Came back and started cooking those and we both showered then ate. Then we played some more Playstation! That game is so fun! and it drives me crazy that I cannot beat Ty at it. I'm just not very good at driving games, but they are so fun!

Ty was a little intense playing Sonic! haha

The kitties decided to take a little nap while we were playing. I couldn't find Baxter for the longest time and finally found him in Ty's laundry basket in the middle room. haha he's a mess!

And cute little Izzy, asleep on the computer chair. I just love her! (Lexie was on the back of the couch, I think, but I didn't get a picture of that little diva.)

After that, it was finally time for Kentucky to play. Ty was looking forward to this game ALL DAY and all week really!! He was definitely wound up before it started but once he did, he was a little intense!!!

Even more intense-ness...had to get a little closer to the tv!! haha Thank goodness they won!!!

After the game, we ran to get ice cream!! haha we're terrible! We eat so bad when we spend the weekend together! haha oh well. It was Lic's, and it was delicious!
Sunday:
Slept in again. Started to do some laundry and then we went to Yellow Creek Park so Ty could hit some softballs with some guys from work. It was nice to get outside in this awesome weather, and I know ty enjoyed being out there! It's been 6 months since he's hit and he's missed it. It's going to be weird that he's not playing this summer. I know he'll still play league when he can and probably fill in a few weekends whenever some teams need him, but still, it's just crazy. That's what we've done every summer since I've known this boy...just crazy...Anyway, we left there and came back home and showered. We just hung out and relaxed. Then ran to Target so I could get my pills and then we stopped at Sonic to get burgers and limeades. (Yeah, totally not weighing in this week! haha wow!) We came back and ate and watched some tv. Ty laid down for a little bit and I laid on the couch. Then he comes running down telling me to change the channel. So I did and we laid on the couch together and watched Practical Jokers for like 2 hours! haha That show is funny!!!! Then Ty left for work and I've finished laundry and relaxed the rest of the night.

No comments:
Post a Comment