Ty and I were super lazy. We sat on the couch watching TV and playing on the internet until about 9. Then finally decided to go get some dinner at Subway. Came home and ate and went to bed not much longer after that.
Saturday:
Slept in SUPER late - 11:30!!!! Holy Canoly!! Totally didn't mean to sleep that long but it felt good. Ty got up not much longer after me and went to Ohio County to play in a co-ed softball tournament, well one game. It was kind of gloomy outside and I had pretty much JUST woken up, so I didn't really feel like going to watch Ty play just one game. So I stayed home and let Izzy sleep on me for about an hour or so then finally got up and cleaned up the living room and kitchen and started on some laundry. Ty finally got home and we decided to run to Kroger to get some stuff to make Cavatini! So we came home and cooked dinner together and ate. It was nice and really good!! Then we just relaxed the rest of the night.
Sunday:
Slept in until 11:30 again!! OMG!! I guess I was tired. I ate some breakfast and then decided to get some sun. So I put on a bathing suit and grabbed my Nook and some coffee and headed out back. I stayed out for about 2 hours. I came in and Ty was taking a nap, so I showered and then woke him up so we could hang out for a little bit before he had to go to work. He left and I finished my book and went to bed. It was a nice and chill weekend!!
And since the only pictures I took this weekend are of 2 of my 3 cats, the least I could do is share.
My boys. :)
My sleepy Izzy.
No comments:
Post a Comment