Wednesday, May 9, 2012

One Year Down...

This past Monday, May 7, was Ty and I's first wedding Anniversary. It's SO crazy to think that it's already been a year since that wonderful day! This year has flown by, but it's been so great! I love being married! I love calling Ty my husband. I love seeing that titanium wedding band on his ring finger. I LOVE seeing my beautiful engagement ring and band on my finger. I love looking back at pictures from our perfect day!! I pray for 80 more years like this past one (with the exception of adding any more cats! Three is PLENTY! haha)


So anyway, for our first anniversary we decided to go out of town and spend the weekend in Nashville. We stayed at the Opryland Hotel, which is gorgeous and huge!! We totally got lost trying to find our room Friday night, but we eventually found it. haha 


So Friday we just relaxed in the room. We slept in Saturday morning and then headed to the Science Museum. It was fun! Saw some really interesting things and played some fun games. We left there and went back to the hotel and got some coffee and just lounged around our room again. Watched the Kentucky Derby (all 1 1/2 minutes of the race). Unfortunately, we didn't win anything. boo. Then we changed and freshened up and walked around the hotel a little bit then went to Dave & Busters to eat dinner and play some games. We had a blast! And came home with a commemorative glass and some candy with our tickets from D&B's. haha Sunday we slept in again and left to go to Opry Mills Mall. I wanted to go to Forever 21 and Ty wanted to go to Bass Pro Shop. So we went our separate ways and then met back up to get lunch and ice cream before we headed back home. (and stopping at the in-law's on the way home too. :))


It was a WONDERFUL weekend! And I'm so blessed to get to share my life with this wonderful man who I love more than I ever thought possible and who loves me so much! 


Here are a few pics from this weekend:


 Our room at the Opryland Hotel


 The Delta Atrium

 Big 'ole catfish. haha
The HUBS and I 
 Ducks. Real or fake? I'm still not sure...
 Ski-ball!! My fave!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.