Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up

I LOVED having a three day weekend this past weekend, it made getting up yesterday morning to go to work a little rough. Oh well, I'll take a rough Tuesday with a three day weekend over a short little 2 day weekend any day!


Friday:


After work I got my oil changed, got gas, and went to the bank, then just went home and Ty and I stayed home and watched tv and went to bed pretty early because we were both getting up early on Saturday.




Saturday:


Ty left to play softball in Jasper, IN at like 6 in the morning and I got up not too long after that and headed down to Paris, TN to visit my friend Tonya before she and her husband leave for Zimbabwe for SIX MONTHS!! But first, I had to stop and get fuel. For ME!
Skinny Iced Caramel Machiatto. Yum!!! Thanks hubby for the gift card. :)


Finally, I was on the road. Got to Tonya's and we went to the pool to lay out for a couple of hours. I didn't even realize how long we had been out there because we were talking non-stop. That's what tends to happen when we get together. haha We came in for lunch and talked with Casey for a bit, then went back out for about another hour. Came in and tried to Skype with Anne and Zander, but that wasn't working to well, so we just chatted on the phone for a bit. Showered and headed into town for burgers and ice cream, a quick Walmart run, then back to their condo to just chill. 


Their dog, Cleveland, really liked me. He liked to be next to me whenever possible. haha!




Sunday:


We got up about 9 and Tonya made some blueberry muffins and coffee. I got all my stuff packed up and and headed home when they left for church. Quick pics before we said goodbye, for now.


Awesome couple going to make some BIG changes in Africa! I'm so excited for them! And excited for them to come back too! haha :)

I got home about 1:30 and Ty got home around 3. We decided to run some errands and then go to walk at Yellow Creek Park. It got a little warm, but it was a pretty nice day out there. Of course, we had to stop on the bridge to take a quick pic. :)


After that, we headed home and showered and then went to go see the Chernobyl Diaries with Cody and Kimber. It was pretty good! Definitely a jumpy movie. Then we made a Walmart run and stopped at Taco Bell for some quesadillas that we were both craving! haha


Monday:


We got up super duper early to go down to Ty's parents so he and his dad could go fishing. They left and I laid down and went back to sleep. Ty's mom made lunch and then she and Gracie and I headed down to a lady from church's house to lay around her pool. It was so nice! We had a good time just hanging out and we got a little sun too. We headed back to their house around 3:30 and chatted with them for a few, then we headed home around 5. We played a few games of PIG in the driveway and then the neighbor kid's joined us and I just spectated. Got this fun shot in the process:


haha! How fun is that?!?! All in all, it was a really GREAT weekend! So happy it's just a four day work week!! Happy Hump Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.