Thursday, May 31, 2012

Homemade Frozen Coffee

Here is the recipe for the frozen coffee I was talking about last week. Delish! Enjoy!!!!

Vanillalicious Cafe Freeze




Crave blended coffee drinks, but not all the calories they typically contain? You need Hungry Girl's swappuccinos in your life. Get started with this recipe...















Ingredients:
1 tbsp. sugar-free French vanilla powdered creamer (I just use the Original kind)
2 no-calorie sweetener packets 
(like Splenda or Truvia)
5 oz. light vanilla soymilk
1 oz. sugar-free calorie-free vanilla-flavored syrup (like the kind by Torani)(I've used this and the sugar free caramel too)
1 tsp. instant coffee granules
1 cup crushed ice or 5 to 8 ice cubes
2 tbsp. Fat Free Reddi-wip (I always leave this off, but it would make it even BETTER!)



Directions:
In a tall glass, combine creamer with sweetener. Add 2 tbsp. hot water and stir to dissolve.
Transfer mixture to a blender. Add all remaining ingredients except Reddi-wip and blend at high speed until smooth.
Pour and top with Reddi-wip. Yum!




Entire recipe: 87 calories, 3.5g fat, 96mg sodium, 9g carbs, 0g fiber, 4g sugars, 4g protein




Sounds pretty yummy, doesn't it?? Ty even likes them too!!! So glad I found this recipe. Check out www.hungry-girl.com for other yummy recipes!
Hungry Girl Logo














No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.