I wanted to go to Menard's and look around just for funsies, oh and to get a hose reel, but I went home after work and sat on the couch and started reading this:
So cute! Ty was in Nashville to play softball, so I had nothing else to do but read. haha
Saturday:
I got up and ate some breakfast and decided it was time to get outside and enjoy the pretty, sunny day. So I washed my very dirty car and pulled some more weeds out front. Cleaned off the front door (the spider webs were ridiculous). Doesn't look too shabby. The bushes on the right are still a little crazy, and I would love to just rip them all out and start new, but I don't really feel like spending the money to have someone put in all new bushes, so this will have to do for now.
And here's Baxter wanting to be in the picture. Cute little boy.
After all that it was time to shower and head to Evansville to celebrate one of my BESTest friends' 30th birthday, Danielle! But first, I HAD to go to the mall to check out the new Forever 21 that just opened. Ah, I LOVE that store. Of course, it had to wait until I'm not in Evansville 5 days out of the week anymore, but that's okay. My wallet (and husband) thanks them. Anyway, it was great and I got a few new things, including this shirt that I wore out that night. I changed (in my car. haha yes, my car.) and headed to Stockwell Inn to hang out with this beautiful girl and some friends to celebrate her big 3-0 that is this coming Sunday! Happy Birthday Poopie! I LOVE YOU!
I left there around 11 and headed home since Ty had gotten back from Nashville already. We hung out for a little bid and went to bed around 1.
Sunday:
I slept in until NOON and Ty slept until almost 2! Wow! We were obviously tired. And people wonder why we aren't ready to have kids. haha We like our sleep WAY too much! haha Anyway, we lounged around for a while and I started some laundry and cleaned. Then we headed to Lowe's to get some heavy duty stain remover for Ty's softball pants, but they didn't have what we were looking for so we got some other stuff to try and then Ty said we could go get Coldstone. YUM! That man knows how to keep me happy! Ice Cream! haha We headed home after that and was lazy for the rest of the night. Ty took a little nap before work and I lounged around and watched my shows. It was a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment