Monday, May 14, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up

I'm pretty sure I keep going back and forth on what I name my weekend blogs. It's either "Weekend Wrap-Up" or "Weekend Update". I never know which one I used the week before, so I just pick whichever one and roll with it. Who cares. haha!


So anyway...


Friday:


After work, Ty and I went down to the Bar-B-Que Fest (which is just 3 blocks down the street from our house) with his friend Cody, and his fiance, Kimber. It was pretty busy down there, but not too bad. I just got a corndog and Ty and I got a funnel cake to take home to share. Ty got a big ole pork chop meal too, that was delish!! We walked around and people watched and then headed home and just relaxed the rest of the evening.


Saturday:


Ty got up at the butt-crack-of-dawn to go compete in a fishing tournament with his dad and I slept in a little bit. Krystal called me around 10 to see if it was okay if we rescheduled her party because a lot of people weren't able to make it. I said that was totally fine so I stayed home and did laundry and cleaned our bedroom. Izzy decided she wanted to help with the laundry...she's so cute! :)



Ty go home and we showered and went back down to the BBQ Fest to get some dinner. That time I got a pulled pork sandwich that was delicious and then we got these yummy mini donuts to share!! Don't they look ridiculously good??? THEY WERE!!


After eating those, I passed out on the couch. Ty was watching the NBA. BORING! So I couldn't keep my eyes open, so I took a little nappy nap. Ty went to lay down in the bed later and I just lounged on the couch for the rest of the night. Oh, and Baxter and Izzy napped with me too...




Sunday:


Mother's DAY!!! I went to E-ville to see my momma! 


Then we headed out to her dad and stepmom's for lunch. But first we stopped by the cemetery so we could visit my mom's mom and she put some new flowers out there for her. I hadn't been there in a few years, so it was good to stop by. 




 We had a nice visit at my grandparent's house. It's always good to spend time with the family! We got back to M&G's around 4 and I talked to Mom and Gerry a bit and we had gotten on the subject of frappuccino's and frozen coffees, so I told them about this recipe I found online. It's really, really good, so I'll share it with you all. Another night. I got home and Ty was up so we watched a movie on tv and just hung out until he had to go to work.


The End!


I'll share the coffee recipe with you all soon!


Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.