Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up

Friday:


Ty was in Dayton, OH for softball, so after work I ran to Ulta to get some makeup and hair stuff. Then looked around in JoAnn's and TJ Maxx. Then headed over to Burkes Outlet in the mall and got a cute little basket and OJ glass jar to put on the table next to the front door. I think it looks pretty good there. Please ignore the shoes underneath...it's a losing battle and that's our compromise. :)
And a close up of the pic on the table. I LOVE this frame that we got at one of our showers! Isn't it pretty???


Finally got home around 7 and ate some dinner. Cleaned up the living room a little and then Facetimed with my mom and Gerry. It was fun! The kitties chit chatted too. haha We're such dorks. 


Saturday:


I got up a little after 8 and headed to the gym to go to Zumba. Ran a quick errand to Kmart after work to get a few random things. Came home and picked up around the house a bit and hung up these little candle holder things that I bought MONTHS ago. I think they look good there! 

I went outside and cleaned off the white lawn chairs that M & G gave me a few weeks ago and a lounge chair that my super nice neighbor gave me too! I love free things! :) I picked up some sticks and pulled some weeds in the back yard too. It looks a little better than what it did. It will look GREAT when we get the fence fixed!!!! Came in and ate some lunch and started reading and took a little nap. Got up and showered and M & G came over. They visited with the cats while I finished getting ready and then we went downtown to El Toribio for some dinner. It was really yummy, but the service was super slow!! We finally got out of there around 8 and ran to the liquor store to get a little margarita mix for Mom & I and Gerry got Bloody Mary mix. We came home and made us a drink and sat out back and talked for a little bit. I had a TERRIBLE headache and it took a while for it to go away. We came back inside for a little bit and they headed home around 10. It was a really nice visit!! I'm glad they came over, otherwise I probably just would have sat at home on my couch with my cats and watched tv. haha 


Sunday: 


Decided to just chill inside and do some laundry. I needed to get MY laundry done! I think I had 3 weeks worth in my laundry basket. Ridiculous! I decided to make No Bake Cookies that I had been craving for about 4 days! haha They were so yummy! Ty finally got home around 3:30, so we hung out and I made some dinner and finished folding and hanging up my laundry. We decided to lay down around 6:30 since he had to work that night. He got up about 10 til 9 to go to work and decided to get up and read. I was afraid if I stayed in bed that I would be up at like 4 in the morning. Thankfully, I wasn't, but that's probably because I didn't fall asleep until after midnight! Geez louise!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.