Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up

Friday:


I ran home to grab some things then headed to Evansville to go to my friend, Danielle's, to see her new house and for a pool party. The water was a little to chilly for me to get in, so I just hung out on the deck. We ate, sat around and chatted, played with the kids and just had a great time! Danielle, Stephanie, Amanda and I sat outside until 2:30 in the morning talking about all kinds of stuff. It was a blast! 


Saturday: 


Didn't sleep in as long as I wanted to, but that's okay. I got up and had a bowl of cereal and chatted with my mom and Gerry for a little bit then went to the mall to pick up my ring and look around Forever 21. No luck there. Boo. Finally got back to my parents to lay out on the lake with my mom. We did that for about 2 hours then ate some lunch and I got ready for a wrap party at my cousin's house. That went pretty well!! I dropped off my other cousin at home, then headed to Casino Aztar to meet Ty there to eat dinner. We just went to the buffet because I was starving and didn't want to wait on food. We finally got home around 9 and crashed not long after that.


Sunday:


Woke up and showered and headed to my dad's house to visit with him for father's day. My sister, Michelle, and two niece's were there already. We sat outside under a tree pretty much the whole day. It was so nice out! Dad took us on the Mule for a little drive in the woods and around the fields, he taught us how to hit some golf balls, I helped pick some green beans and feed the animals. Well I just rode around and watched them feed the animals, but still I was there. I had a really great day with my dad and I hope he did too!! Got home right in time to wake up Ty for work, watched a few shows and went to bed myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.