Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Life lately...

So, I've been kind of slacking lately with the blog...whoops...but here are some pictures from my iPhone from the last 2 weeks to update you on what's been going on in my little world...


A girl on a moped ran into the side of my car when I as leaving the parking lot at work 2 weeks ago. She was going the wrong way on a one way street on the sidewalk and I had no idea she was even coming at me. My car has a few little scratches, but I can say the same for her...yikes. That was not a fun experience. So when I got to work the next day, my boss thought it would be funny to put this on the door to my office. Nice, huh? haha

Two Saturday's ago, the 23rd, was my birthday. The Big 2-8. Well the 21st, was a girl that I work with, Megan's birthday, so we got an ice cream cake from Coldstone to celebrate at work. Yum!!!

Friday night before my birthday, Ty took me to the Briar Patch in Owensboro for dinner. It was the first time either of us had been there and it was DELICIOUS!!!!! We had to take some pics while we waited. :)



The Saturday of my birthday we celebrated my sister, Krystal's 30th birthday with a surprise party for her!! (Her birthday was June 28th). She was absolutely shocked!! It was awesome!! Here she is walking in!

 The hubby and I. :)

Singing Happy Birthday to Krystal!

Lacy, Me, Krystal, and Danielle (all Murray girls) TRYING to take a pic together.
 This one's better! 
 Then Lacy's little girl, Madelyn, who is one of my most favorite little girls EVER decided she wanted to have a photo shoot. How adorable is she?!?!?! OH my gosh, I just love her!!!



 Then a self portrait!! So cute!

 We stayed the night at Krystal's Saturday night and then got up super early Sunday morning to drive home and then head to Holiday World for Ty's work picnic. It was pretty hot and crowded, but SO MUCH FUN! I hadn't been there in 3 or 4 years and Ty hadn't been there in like 10, so we had a blast! 


One night last week, Ty and I were just hanging out on the couch and I had gotten up for a few minutes and when I came back little Miss Lexie had taken my spot. She loves her dad. :)

Last Friday, Ty and I took advantage of a special that was going on at Starbucks, so we went and got some frappes!! Yummy!!!!

And here is a picture of Baxter, being a lazy little boy at home this weekend. Pretty much 75% of the weekend he was sleeping on the steps. I don't know why, but that's where he was. So cute. 



Well that's what has been going on in the Porter's lives lately...I'm excited to have the day off tomorrow with Ty! :) Happy 4th of July everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. How did I not know about this blog? Had fun today friend! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.