Okay, so I finally decided to do a vlog! I've seen my sister do it for months now and totally wanted to do it to, so here I am. I sound ridiculous and look even more ridiculous and make really awkward facial expressions, but whatever! I decided to link up with Mandy @ House of Rose and do my first vlog and tell you what I'm loving this week!
So here we go...oh man...this face doesn't look like a good start. haha!
So, that wasn't the best, but it was fun! I'll definitely be linking up again!!! And I"ll try to be on time next time. :)

Love it!! We sound so much alike!! So excited your linking up now too!!
ReplyDeletehaha I thought the same thing!! :)
ReplyDeleteYour vlog was awesome! You must be a natural! Can't wait to watch more from you :)
ReplyDeleteHoly cow...you girls sound like TWINS!! Haha! So glad you linked up too! I do terrible with working out unless I have a workout partner so I totally feel ya!
ReplyDeleteAwww, thanks Jenille! :)
ReplyDeleteHahaha, I know, Mandy! We may not look that much alike, but we definitely sound alike!