I'm getting terrible at updating my blog. Geez, I need to work on that. I guess I'll do this past weekend's update even though it was pretty boring...
Friday:
Got off work and ran to a furniture consignment store to look around, but they were getting close to closing up so I didn't have much time to shop. Then headed to the Trader Baker's mall and looked around there. There were a few cute booths that had some nice house stuff. I got a table runner for the table by the door, a vase and a candle holder all for like $22. Not too shabby. After that I headed home, ate some dinner and continued watching Pretty Little Liars on Netflix. Man, I am SO addicted to that show. It's ridiculous really!
Saturday:
My alarm starting going off at 8 to go to Zumba at 9. I totally didn't want to get up, but I went because I needed to. And I did end up going and was really glad that I did! I had big plans to pull weeds and work outside my house and inside, but of course I got wrapped up in Pretty Little Liars and sat on the couch ALL DAY LOOOOOONNNNGGGG watching that darn show. Pathetic, I know. But I love it!
Sunday:
Slept in and you guessed it, watched more Pretty Little Liars. I was a little more productive today and washed Ty's work clothes and cleaned my kitchen and living room. Ty finally got home from playing softball in Michigan around 2:30, so we hung out for a few hours before he had to take a nap before work. I finished season 2 of PLL and then just kind of sat on the couch and didn't know what to do. So I started watching Grey's Anatomy from season 1. haha I watched 2 episodes then went to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment