Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up

Friday: 


Our little Baxter wasn't acting like himself, so after I got home, I went home and Ty and I were trying to diagnose what was wrong with him. We were afraid he ingested antifreeze or got into some sort of poison outside. But he wasn't getting sick and was still eating/drinking/pooing, so we didn't know what to do. We just gave him some love and watched him. We ran to Golf Plus and TJ Maxx quickly and then back home. Ty fell asleep on the couch around 6 and I painted my toenails and watched a little tv and went to bed semi-early too. 


Saturday:


We got up super early, like 6:30 and headed to Evansville. Ty was playing in a golf tournament at Cambridge Golf Club and my niece's 16th birthday party was that day at my parent's house. So since my sister was in town, we decided to go to Zumba with Heidi who used to teach at my old gym. She's awesome!! I miss her class and knowing her dances. Luckily, she did a few old one's that I somewhat remembered, but most of the time I felt kind of lost. Oh well, it was still super fun and I got a good workout in! 
(Krystal and I outside of Heidi's studio. haha)

Then we ran to the mall to do a quick drop off of my ring (gotten get some loose stones un-loose) and exchange a shirt at Forever 21. Ran by the bank then back to Mom & Gerry's to shower and get ready for Kelsey's party. She had quite a some family and friends and family friends over. We grilled out and had some music and the sun, it was a great time! Ty finally made it about 5 after he WON the tournament! Woo Hoo!! I was so excited for him!! We sat around and ate some more and hung out then finally headed back to Owensboro around 8. He showered and met some friends at Beef O'Brady's for a little bit and I took a bath and fell asleep on the couch. I guess being in the sun wore me out. :)


(Ty wore his new shirt that he got from Mike. :))

Sunday:


Ty got up super early again to go play in a golf scramble for work and I slept in until 10. Ate some cereal, laid down on the couch to read a little and fell back asleep around 11:30 and slept until 1 when Ty got home. We hung out for a little while, just lounging around and then decided to lay back down around 6:30. haha I have no idea what my deal was, I was just tired, I guess. :) Ty got up for work around 8:45 and I watched some tv and went back to bed. 

2 comments:

  1. Workout picture....niiiiiiice! HA!
    What is that hand gesture Ty is doing in his picture??
    You sleep alot on the weekends!
    That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ty says they are 3 goggles...you know, for 3 point shots. :)

    I love to sleep. Why do you think we don't have kids yet? :)

    ReplyDelete

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.