Friday:
After work I ran to Kohl's to return some pants for Ty and I couldn't find the receipt so I got store credit, so I bought myself some new sunglasses. Cute, right?
After that, I ran to Walmart to get stuff to make Fruit Pizza for Easter at Ty's parents house. Then I went to Smoothie King to get Ty and I a big ole Strawberry Banana Smoothie. It was delish!! Finally got home around 8. Ty was trying to get ball cards listed on Ebay and I was taking pictures of the cards. Then we ordered a pizza and just chilled.
Saturday:
I got up around 8 and showered and cleaned up the house a bit. Mom and Gerry came over to bring us a console table from Gerald's. Woo hoo!! and to bring our Easter goodies since we aren't going there for Easter. Oh and the real reason they came, to see their little granddaugher, Izzy! :) haha We all sat around and talked and Ty made us some lunch. It was yummy! and then I enjoyed a yummy cupcake from Mom! Delish. They headed out around 1. It was a nice little visit!! Then Ty and I packed a bag and headed down to Bowling Green to Jeryn and Suzi's. We went with them and Justin & Susan, and Lindsey, KP and their little girl, Sydney to eat dinner at Mariah's. It was really good! It was good to see all of them as well! Then we headed back to Jeryn and Suzi's and watched videos of the show Impractical Jokers online. So funny!!!! We had a good time.
Sunday:
I got up at 7:30 and started making the fruit pizza. I made the cookie the night before, but I had to do the icing and the fruit that morning. So I didn't that and then showered and got ready and got Ty up and we headed to church with his family. It was a really nice service, as always! Then to his parents house for lunch. But first, Gracie wanted to take a picture with Ty and us. Love this picture!
Then we ate lunch and then Ty and his dad took naps (like always) and Anita, Gracie and I sat in the dining room and talked. Aunt Sharon came by for a little bit too. It was fun! It's always a good time with those ladies. I'm lucky to have married into a great family! :)
I finally woke Ty up at 4:30 so we could head home. I really wanted to go to Jeryn and Suzie's to pick up my toiletry bag and straightener that I left there, but that was like 2 hours out of the way, so I had to leave it. Crap! Izzy was pretty excited when we got home. Ty took a mini nap before he went into work and I laid on the couch and Izzy curled up on my legs. Love it!! How cute is she?
Such a great weekend! I'll take more like that EVERY weekend! :)

Love all the pictures!! Looks like a good Easter, now the countdown is on to vacay!!
ReplyDelete