This super HOT guy is 30 today!!! My HUSBAND is THIRTY!!! That's just crazy!! Not that 30 is old to me at all, but to think that he was 23 when we first met and started dating and now it's 7 years later, and he's 30!! Wow, time flies!!!
I'm so happy to get to celebrate another birthday with this incredible guy that I call my husband! Well, I guess we'll celebrate tomorrow since he is still in Florida with his dad. haha I know he's having a great time and I'm sure he's happy to be spending his birthday fishing in sunny Florida, but I am SO ready for him to come home!! It's weird not getting to see him on his birthday...but anyway, this is so not about me. haha sorry, got sidetracked.
Back to the birthday boy...Happy 30th Birthday John Tyler Porter!! I love you and am blessed to get to celebrate YOU today (and everyday!)
LOVE YOU boo! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment