Well my weekend was FULL of It Works! and food apparently...
Friday:
My friend, Lindsey, who got me started as a Distributor with It Works!, had a wrap party Friday night in Corydon. She said there was going to be quite a few people there that wanted to get wrapped, so she asked if I would come to help. Since Ty is in Florida and I didn't have any plans, I went! It was a good party! Lots of wraps sold, a couple of new customers and even a party or two booked, I believe! Woo Hoo Linds!!
That was over about 8:30, so I followed her to her husband's co-worker's house to watch the UK/IU game. There were a good amount of IU and UK fans there and food and my favorite, sugar cookies!!!! How yummy do these look?? Let me just tell you, they were DELICIOUS!!!!
Anyway, the game was really good and the CATS won! The hubby was definitely excited about that. Now they are in the Final Four with Louisville!! Go Cats! (Sorry Gerr Bear!)
Saturday:
I slept in, well as late as Izzy would let me sleep. Little fart. So I got up and ate some breakfast and just lounged for a little bit. Then I packed up my bags and tanned and then headed to Evansville. I got to my parents a little after noon and hung out with Mom while she trimmed the grass around the sidewalks and landscaping. She wore me out just watching her. Then we ran to get some frozen yogurt at Sweet CiCi's because I had never been there. It was really good!! We got home and got ready for Michelle's Wrap party. Got over there about 5:30 and it went really well! I think we wrapped 7 ladies and had some pretty good results! Mom and I left there and we met Gerry at home, then went up to the Mexican restaurant they always go to. It was fun! and yummy! Got back to Mom and Gerry's and got my stuff all organized for my next party and crashed.
Sunday:
Mom and Widget woke me up when breakfast was ready...pancakes!! YUM!! (Why has so much of my weekend consisted of yummy food?!?!?! haha wow.) Anyway, Mom and I ate and then I showered and got ready. Lindsey met me at M&G's and we headed to IL to Anne's house for her Wrap Party. Lindsey and I had a great time just chatting the entire drive there! We got there right in time for the party. Wrapped 6 ladies at this one and it went really well! Had some good inches lost and everyone was interested in getting some products!! Can't beat that! We visited with Anne a little longer and then we headed out. Stopped and got some food and coffee and then we were on our way. After 1 gas stop and 2 potty breaks, we were finally back in Evansville by 8:15. I visited with Mom and Gerry for a second and then headed home to my kitties.
All in all, it was a wonderful weekend, I am definitely ready for my hubby to be home... :(

No comments:
Post a Comment