So, I'm officially crazy, but I decided to join Melissa from The View From Five Two and do a 100-day Burpee Challenge with her.
You can read about it here.
If you don't want to read about it, I'll give you a quick run down. She does Crossfit where she lives and last Saturday, September 22nd, they started a 100-day Burpee Challenge where on Day 1 you do 1 burpee, Day 2 you do 2, Day 3 you do 3, and so on until you do 100 on December 31st.
Yes, ONE HUNDRED BURPEES!!!
OMG! I think I might die in the process, but I'm going to give it my all and try to do it. I'm a little behind since I didn't hear about this until today, so I did days 1-5 tonight to get caught up. (And let me tell you doing 15 consecutively wasn't easy...oh man what am I getting myself in to????)
So who wants to join me?!?! It'll be SOOOOOO fun. haha well maybe not fun, but I'm sure it will totally be worth it!
It's time to get back to this! Or better yet...even better than this. :) Whoop Whoop!!!!
Happy Burpee's ya'll! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment