Wednesday, September 19, 2012

New Toy!!!

So, I got my birthday present from Ty this past weekend and I love, love, LOVE it!!! I had to join the bandwagon, the KEURIG bandwagon!!

 Ah, I'm in love! This coffee maker is the BEST coffee maker ever! Ty isn't a huge coffee drinker, but I love it and I'm terrible at making a small pot for myself. It's either too strong or too weak, but now with my Keurig, it's perfect!!! Isn't she lovely?!?!? 


I've only tried a couple of flavors so far and have loved them all. Any suggestions from anyone on what coffees I should definitely try?? :)

3 comments:

  1. YAY!!! Can't wait to get my own!! I'm hoping for a black friday deal!! PS....you may not be sick this year!!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I won't be sick, PROMISE!!

    and thanks. :) <3

    ReplyDelete

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.