Tuesday, October 16, 2012

My Best Friend's Wedding!



WARNING!!!! This post is going to be a MAJOR picture overload! 

This past weekend one of my very best friends, Danielle, got married to the most incredible man! I am so, so, SO happy for her and Jeremiah! They are both wonderful people and deserve all the happiness in the world. I was honored to be a part of their BIG day!! Here are some pics from their perfect day!


All TWELVE of the Bridesmaids and two flowergirls
Here comes the bride...
She was absolutely GORGEOUS!
Their first kiss as husband and wife (sorry, I can't get this centered for some reason)

Me, Todd & Krystal on our way out after the ceremony.
Stephanie and I on the limo/party bus.
Self photo!! Love these girls!
Here we go!!! Me, Krystal, Becca and the beautiful bride, Danielle!!
Amanda and Sarah
SISTER!!!!!!
AWWW, so sweet! Love them!
My sister and I entering the reception the only way we know how to...cheering! haha
Krystal and I at the reception.
Danielle and Jeremiah Stansfield!
Love this couple too! Todd and Becca Jo!
Cutting and tasting the cake.
First dance as husband and wife. Adorable!
How cute are they?!?!
Papa Joe and his baby girl!

Krystal's ready for the bouquet toss! Of course. ;)


And she caught it! After a little fight with our other sister, Michelle, though. haha
Murray State folks! And Jeremiah. :)
JOHN SPINNER!! We've missed this guy!

A few of the MSU girls - Krystal, Me, Danielle, Becca & Johnna
My Annabell!
Two little poopies. :)
Now three little poopies. :)
Danielle and Ty

The hubs and I. I LOVE this picture of us! :)

Then we ended the night with a muscle picture! haha We did this at our friend Bridget's wedding a few years ago, so we decided we needed to recreate it at her wedding as well. :)

Love this girl so much and am so blessed to call her one of my best friends!! Not sure what I would do without her. I was honored to have her stand up next to me when I got married and was so happy that I got to return the favor for her. It was an awesome day and I wish her and Jeremiah the most wonderful life together!!! LOVE you poopie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.