Wednesday, November 7, 2012

RaZzLe DaZzLe!!

Soooo...I'm a terrible nail biter. Have been for as long as I can remember. But this past year, I've got through some phases where I haven't bitten my nails and they've gotten decently long. And right now is one of those phases. 

I tried the Nutra Nail Gel Perfect on Sunday and I liked it. 




The color didn't turn out like it did on the box (SHOCKING!!) and it already started peeling off today, so I decided to go ahead and take it off and just get some other fall color.

So, after work today I ran to Ulta and found this cute little festive fall/holiday polish combo from Essie and I had to try it. It was a little pricey, $16.00. Hey, I'm frugal, don't judge. But since I had a $3.50 off coupon, I decided to splurge. 

Along with some "It's a 10" leave in spray because that stuff is amazeballs!


So, after I got home from Zumba and ate a very nutritious dinner of Monkey Bread...I know, so bad, don't judge! haha I took off the Gel Polish and started with the Essie Razzle Dazzle Manicure. I love it!! I'm not the best fingernail painter, you know, since I've been a nail biter for a majority of my life, but I think it looks pretty good! You all like?? :)





2 comments:

  1. Love the nails!!
    And what's so great about this it's a 10 stuff??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gives my flat hair some umph!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.