Tuesday, December 11, 2012

First Things First

So, I've been absolutely terrible at updating on here, but I found this on my sister, Krystal's blog - It's Krystal...with a K and decided it would be fun to do!! 


1.  First thing you do when you wake up in the morning...check my phone

2.  First thing you reach for when you open the fridge...usually the milk for cereal

3.  First things you do when you go to the gym...go to a class (Zumba, Step, Body Pump or Pilates)

4.  First thing you do when you get home from work...feed my cats

5.  First car...Honda Accord

6.  First car accident/traffic violation...a speeding ticket at 22 when I was on my way home to pick out my new kitten, that hates me now and lives with my parents

7.  First thing you wanted to be when you grew up...well when I was 5, I said I wanted to be a cow, but once I realized that was ridiculous, I decided I wanted to be a teacher

8.  First choice beverage...water

9.  First choice breakfast...pancakes

10.  First choice dessert...iced sugar cookies

11.  First song that comes to mind...not sure what it's called, but it's by Ke$ha and goes, "I hear your heeeaaarrrrttt beat to the beat of the drums..."

12.  First major purpose...to be the favorite child. #accomplished (hahahahah kidding, sisters!!!)

13.  First job...I did do a little bit of babysitting, but I would call my first job being a realtor's assistant

14.  First time you flew on a plane...Summer of 2005 flew to Puerto Rico to go on a cruise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.